NobleCon13 - Noble Capital Markets' Thirteenth Annual Investor / Equity Conference │ January 30-31, 2017 │ Boca Raton Resort & Club, Boca Raton, Florida
1. Registrations - up to four individuals from any presenting company may attend NobleCon13. All details and costs are provided on the Conference registration page.
2. Presentations - Each company is allocated 25 minutes to make their formal presentation. There are NO breakout sessions at this conference. We suggest a 15 -18 minute main presentation with the remainder of time used to answer questions. Graphic slides with less text are more effective. Remember that all presentations will be recorded on NobleVideoHD webcasting which features full, high definition video of the presenter(s) - we can accommodate more than one speaker upon request. Although the conference is Business-Casual dress, men may wish to bring a tie for the formal presentation. All participants will have 5 minutes to get to their next meeting. Please note that no presentations will be allowed to run overtime - the published schedule will be followed to the minute/second.
The time and location (room) of your formal presentation will be emailed to you, together with the webcast link (described below) and a press release format.
3 Speaker PowerPoint Presentations - For 2017 we have a convenient way to send your PowerPoint Presentation to Noble Financial. Simply attach to an email (for files over 25mb please send file share link) and send to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org Please make sure to include the name of your company in the title of the presentation (not simply "Noble Conference Presentation"). We suggest to also bring a copy of your presentation to the Conference. Presentations should be sent no later than January 24, 2017 at 4:00pm EST. Presentation rooms will be equipped with computer, projector, screen, video camera, podium and microphone. Presenters will advance their slides via remote controllers.
4 Speaker Ready Room - The speaker ready room is located near the registration desk. The facility may be used to check and review your materials before your presentation - we suggest that this review is done no less than one hour before your presentation. Again, it is a good idea to carry your most recent presentation on a portable storage device (flash drive).
5. Webcasts - Webcasting of corporate presentations is required at NobleCon13. We will again be employing the award-winning technology of Sonic Foundry in the production of all NobleVideoHD webcasts. This service is fully compliant with Regulation Fair Disclosure (Reg FD) obligations. Each webcast will include slides from your PowerPoint presentation, audio and high resolution streaming video. You will be provided with a portal - dedicated link - for your website. The Internet Address of your unique portal will be sent to you about 10 days prior to the Conference. In addition, presentations will be archived and available to investors for a period of 90 days. Although unlimited access may be available from your website, Noble Financial will require credentialed sign-in for viewing from the www.nobleconference.com and www.noblecapitalmarkets.com websites.
6. One-on-Ones - We are pleased to offer one-on-one opportunities at our NobleCon Conference. Each meeting will be 25 minutes unless a longer meeting is requested by an investor. Longer meetings will be 55 minutes. We will make every attempt to accommodate all requests; however, demand will vary among companies. In today's difficult capital markets environment, generally companies with larger market capitalization get the most requests.
7. Schedules - Preliminary schedules will be emailed approximately four days prior to the Conference. Upon arrival and Conference check-in you will receive an updated schedule, which may or may not have changed. Also, a full-time One-on-One Desk will be available to help coordinate meeting space for opportunities that may arise at the Conference.
8. Dress - Business Casual; men may wish to wear a tie for the formal presentation as it will be video-webcast; we will provide you with a conference-themed shirt and cap upon Conference check-in. We encourage you to wear this shirt to the evening events and please make sure to wear your lanyard - these are very casual events and may involve being outdoors; we encourage you to bring a jacket.
Remember... Proper planning will help make your conference experience a resounding success... see you at the Boca Raton Resort & Club in fabulous South Florida!